Thursday, January 30, 2020

KLOOK sucks! Do Not Buy from KLOOK!

KLOOK was terrible. They verified my booking was correct before I went for my trip.

 

Yet  when the driver showed up one day earlier then expected, they very professionally kept telling me that they are waiting for relevant department to respond.


When I kept pressing for an answer, they finally admitted that this so called relevant team couldn't do anything, leaving my family (with an infant) stranded in another country when we needed an airport transfer at 5am for our flight next morning.




Oh yes, and that was before they tried to paint it as a misunderstanding by they saw via their system that my flight was for 28 Jan. First of all, I did not book my flight via klook. the airline has the same flight code to Singapore on both days. Secondly, in their email where they said my booking was right, klook stated that they understood that the transfer was on 29 Jan.

KLOOK did not honor their words (the email clarifying my booking was right), badly bungled my order and kept me scrambling on the last day of my long-awaited holiday trying to coordinate transport with mere hours to go. Now another "relevant team" is working on the refund. Nice sounding words but no ownership and no responsibility.

Do not buy from KLOOK. They won't help you even if you end up being stranded in a different country. Because "(transport) needs to be handled by the customer".

Hello? I did! Bought from KLOOK, didn't I?